CO SPONSORED BY IRISH YOGURTS CLONAKILTY & JOHN TYNER Co Ltd. JT MOTORCYCLES; JOHN FLEMING BARRYROE
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. This competition is open to animals registered in a World Breeding Federation for Sport Horses (WBFSH) studbook or a Department of Agriculture Food and The Marine (DAFM) approved studbook with recorded breeding.
2. Two animals may be selected to qualify for the final if the judges and the I.S.A agree the standard is high enough.
3. Exhibitors to both the qualifier and the final must have the animal’s passport available for inspection prior to entry to the judging ring. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate disqualification.
4. Passports & Microchips should be read by a veterinary surgeon at the final.
5. Animals qualified for final are not eligible to enter any other class at the show where the final is held.
6. The Qualifying Exhibitor must fill out their own Qualifying Card at each Qualifying Show.
These rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A Rules
1st - €700.00 & Rug, 2nd - €400.00, 3rd - €250.00, 4th - €200.00, 5th - €175.00, 6th - €150.00, 7th to end will receive €100 each
Breeder's Prize €100 for 1st place
A prize will be presented for the combination of best turned-out horse and most suitably dressed handler.
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show €10. To Final €20
FINAL: BARRYROE SHOW SATURDAY 8TH JULY 2023
Rings will not be delayed where there is a clash between horses or riders participating in any other rings on the day of the show.
The onus is on the exhibitor to ensure that they have alternative rider/handler available in the event of any clash.
Online entries for all classes €10
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE FIELD
No second prize in cases of less than 3 entries, no 3rd prize in cases of less than 5 entries, unless in the opinion of the Judges there is sufficent merit shown
No entries permitted on day of event.