SPONSORED BY HORSE SPORT IRELAND & LEITRIM IRISH DRAUGHT HORSE BREEDERS ASSOCIATION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. This competition is open to animals, with the breed code ID, registered in The Irish Draught Horse Studbook (or a harmonised Irish Draught Studbook) with recorded breeding.
2. One Mare and Foal may qualify at each show.
3. Exhibitors to both the qualifier & Final must have their Mare's passport available for inspection prior to entry to the judging ring. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate disqualification.
4. Passports & Microchips should be read by a Vet at the Final.
5. One of the judges at the qualifying show must be a qualified Irish Draught Horse Judge.
6. Animals qualified for the final are not eligible to enter any other class at Mohill Show other than qualifying classes for other ISA finals.
7. The Qualifying Exhibitor must fill out their own Qualifying Card at each Qualifying Show.
* These rules should be read in conjunction with the I.S.A Rules.
1st - €500.00 & the Central Motors Perpetual Trophy presented by Patsy Walpole
2nd - €300.00, 3rd - €200.00, 4th - €150.00, 5th - €100.00, 6th - €100.00, 7th to end will receive €60 on appearance at the final
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show €10. To Final €20
FINAL - MOHILL SHOW - 20th AUGUST 2023
Rings will not be delayed where there is a clash between horses or riders participating in any other rings on the day of the show.
The onus is on the exhibitor to ensure that they have alternative rider/handler available in the event of any clash.
Online entries for all classes €10
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE FIELD
No second prize in cases of less than 3 entries, no 3rd prize in cases of less than 5 entries, unless in the opinion of the Judges there is sufficent merit shown
No entries permitted on day of event.