SPONSORED BY: FLEETWOOD IRELANDS PAINTS COMPANY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Paintings must be the sole work of the exhibitor who must have amateur status.
2. Paintings to depict an Agricultural or Rural setting.
3. Paintings must measure no more than 24”X 20” including the frame.
4. All Paintings must be ready to hang, that is framed and with a hanging cord attached.
5. The Judge’s decision will be final.
6. All entries will be exhibited at owners risk.
7. All entries to have amateur status as defined by the following:
(A) Not to have had a commercial solo exhibition,
(B) Not to have exhibited in a commercial gallery,
(C) Not to be teaching or have taught art in any form.
8. In the event of an objection and following an investigation, and if the exhibitor is deemed to be making their living from their profession, they maybe disqualified.
9. Maximum of two exhibits only from any one exhibitor can qualify
10.Qualifying exhibit(s) to be photographed by the relevant qualifying show.
Secretaries to forward same to the National Secretary in advance of the Final
11.The same painting that qualifies at the qualifying show must be exhibited at the
These rules should be read in conjunction with the ISA Rules.
To avoid any confusion would exhibitors please print their Name & Phone No. on a label & attach to back of Painting.
Entry Fee - To Qualifying Show - €3 To Final - €6
1st - €300, 2nd - €200, 3rd - €100, 4th - €50
FINAL - VIRGINIA SHOW - 23RD AUGUST 2023
OVERALL INDOOR CHAMPION KINDLY SPONSORED BY POOLE'S CARNEW
€3 PER ENTRY. NO ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY
Prizes: 1st €10, 2nd €6, 3rd €4
RULES AND CONDITIONS
On the morning of the show please collect numbers in the Indoor tent.
All exhibits must be bona fide property of the exhibitor.
All entries with appropriate fee must be pre entered online on/before 10th June.
No entries permitted on day of event.