SPONSORED BY: MCMAHONS SUPERVALU LTD CASTLEBLAYNEY
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each exhibitor will bake 3 items:
(a) Banana Bread (7” Round)
(b) Tea Brack (7” Round)
(c) 4 Plain Scones
2. The Items to be displayed as one exhibit on a base of 2ft x2ft approx.
3. Points will be awarded for texture taste, and presentation.
4. Competition is open to amateurs, male/female, and one tray to qualify per exhibitor.
5. All items to be home made by the exhibitor.
6. In the event of an objection and following an investigation, and if the exhibitor is deemed to be making their living from their profession, they maybe disqualified.
7. A SuperValu Flour wrapper to be displayed with the exhibit.
8. A special qualifying class will be held at selected shows.
9. Two trays may qualify for the final, if judges agree that the standard is high enough.
10. Judge’s decision will be final at all stages of the competition.
11. Exhibits are displayed at owners risk.
* These rules should be read in conjunction with the ISA Rules.
Entry Fee: Qualifying show - €3 Final - €6
1st - €300, 2nd - €200, 3rd - €100, 4th - €60, 5th - €50, 6th - €40, 7th to the end of the line - €25
Each of the successful qualifiers will receive a memento on appearance at the Final.
FINAL - CASTLEBLAYNEY SHOW - 7th AUGUST 2023
OVERALL INDOOR CHAMPION KINDLY SPONSORED BY POOLE'S CARNEW
€3 PER ENTRY. NO ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY
Prizes: 1st €10, 2nd €6, 3rd €4
RULES AND CONDITIONS
On the morning of the show please collect numbers in the Indoor tent.
All exhibits must be bona fide property of the exhibitor.
All entries with appropriate fee must be pre entered online on/before 10th June.
No entries permitted on day of event.